To see the properties we currently have to let click here.
We manage over 100 residential properties for our clients. When these properties become vacant we offer our clients the following services:
- Marketing – we market properties as widely as possible by using our own website, internet sites such as Zoopla and advertisements in local papers.
- References – we arrange for prospective tenants to have their references checked by the Homelet referencing agency.
- Tenancy Agreements – we draft up and complete assured shorthold tenancy agreements.
- Tenancy Deposits – since April 2007 the handling of tenants deposits have been governed by new government regulations. We use an RICS approved company called My Deposits to ensure our clients compliance with these regulations.
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) – since October 2008 all residential properties that are let have got to have an EPC. We can arrange for an EPC to be carried out.
- Record of Condition – the production of a record of condition.
- Management – we will collect the rents, organise property repairs and deal with all other management issues that arise during a tenancy.